3/06/2009

écouter!

Ah. Good grief! I've been approving all the friend request on MY Callsign Network for the past 5 minutes. Anyways, I'm currently having my first exam in school which is a total bore. Like, bore-bore-boredom. So, I'll be accompanied by my books till 110309. I guess.

And I have been craving for Lencana Maju! ..ever since I received my Lencana Usaha which was way back since early last year. (If I'm not mistaken) Sadly, my school's scout for the morning session is not that active and hardly does any camps and awesome activities. Which is pretty much sad. Let me see, there's about less than 20 students that usually attend the scouts meetings. So, what could we do with these 20 active students? Hardly nothing. I want to be back in the afternoon session. You could see a hell-lot of difference on the scouts between these 2 sessions. I guess, it's not my lucky year, is it? HELP?!

And I have nothing avid left to type.

KTHXBYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment