12/17/2009

The things we like.

Excuse the irrelevant images.

I've been a legit dork that haven't been posting anything in this wonder blog for decades. Over and done with PMR, hell yeah. Looking forward for the results that are gonna haunt us 94s on Tuesday. Not really, but I have to act as if I am. + I'm sorry. Things have just gotten out of hand lately 'bout me-- not caring about the fact that I'm actually 9W20MG. But hey, don't worry. I'll be back and rocking the stations up. As if. I don't even have the guts to say a word. I'm a shy person like that. Or probably, I'll go on air after my sister, Asma and her friend, Nurul get the license that they've been waiting for over 2 years. Well, hopefully. Finger cross! While those awaits.. I think I'm just gonna go and enjoy my school holidays till it ends. 3 weeks left before the nightmare begins.

+ I've updated my My Callsign Network. Apologies for keeping all the friend requests waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment